Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I'm tired, lethagic and lifeless as a dummy. This ...
I knew it! I confirmed it today and once and for a...
Now that I quitted my job. I've a little more time...
My first day
At IMM lies a shop called Comics Connection. In th...
Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note an...
My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...
Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!

Those horrendous days of admin are finally over. I'm not going back there again once I quit. The job scope inside is huge! I gotta do everything the others hate to do. Such as spotting the difference. Just imagine looking over hundreds of data to find a mistake of 30 cents. !!! My eyes not TAT powerful lor.. Yanling asked me to go back for another week but no way I'm going. The environment sux over there!
I have 0 friends besides Yanling who's working at another location after 10 days! What a contrast when I compare it with my experience at Diners Club. In 1 week, I made many friends. Even the senior stuff were all friendly. They taught us and correct us when we do wrong. Also, when I'm doing sales, I like the flexible hours. Some hours more free others more hectic. Besides, there's a lot of satisfaction everytime I manage to convince someone to sign the card and recieved the sales paper. What a nice feeling! At Winstar, I work exactly 8 hours and always have piles of work to do! Even when I'm doing smth, someone will give me smth more URGENT to do. Arghhh! I couldn't take a breath at all. So suffocating!
I hope the interview tmr will ok. I like sales but can't do it due to the silly hours. I don't like admin but have to do it. WTH!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, February 01, 2007
0 Rebels