Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I knew it! I confirmed it today and once and for a...
Now that I quitted my job. I've a little more time...
My first day
At IMM lies a shop called Comics Connection. In th...
Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note an...
My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...
Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!

I'm tired, lethagic and lifeless as a dummy. This morning, I stood in the MRT as usual, waiting for a kind soul to leave his/her seat so that I can sit now. My brain went into shut down mode while I'm standing. Finally, at Citihall, most of the passengers alighted. I slumped down on one of the seats. U know, the train ride from Citihall to Raffles Place is about 2 min. And haha, I'm so pro. Within 10 seconds on the seat, I slept. I don't know for how long until my bag dropped onto the floor. BANG! My eyes flew open. Everyone was looking at me. Dotz, I guess they must be thinking what a sleepy girl I am. How many people can actually SLEEP after Citihall when knowing they're gonna alight at Raffles Place. Not many I supposed.
After taking night Jap lessons, I really admire those people who can work and study at the same time! It's soooo tiring! Going out as early as 7.30 and back home as late as 10.45.. It is because learning Jap had become an obession, that's why it's not so bad for me. But for others? They're real good, I must say!
Even now, I'm official at half dead half asleep mode. I'm just waiting for Ouran high episodes to load and GetBackers to show at 11.30 on TV. Somehow, youtube likes to play tricks on me nowadays. The loading rate can be so slow! Arghh!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, January 24, 2007
0 Rebels