Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP

My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wear AJ a.k.a factory worker uniform again. It does feel a little wierd that I'm not a student anymore after dec 31st. Oh, I will really miss those student privileges, such as cheap bus fairs, buffets, fast food etc etc. Haiz. This 2 years have been soooo fast-paced for me. Lolx. However, it sure is the best few years of my life minus the mugging part. Heeee. I gotta know many new people from different schools that were soooo different and alike myself. They sure have changed me at LEAST a teeny bit if not more.
*Flashback* 1st day to AJ, I was wearing the OLD AISS uniform and very unsure about everything. Within a week, I knew at least 20 new people from my dwelling Wardal. Haha. After that week, I was posted to 1805, a wonderful and united and very guai class. Not that I didn't have a united and wonderful class, I did, only when it was against Ms Woo in 2E5. Hehee. In the next 2.5 mths, I've made very good friends who I won't forget for the next 5-10 years at least. Those were the bridge, heart attack, badminton and even chapteh days. Who can forget? After the JAE, we said goodbye to some of our friends and began the adventure in 1605. To my surprise, my class had only 2 guys. That's kinda of wierd. The yin-yang is soooo unbalanced. Guess it just feels wierd after being 10 years in classes when yin-yang is kinda of equal. However, a pity was that 1605 was never going to be as united as 1805. People for cliques, including me. Those who were previously not from 1805 stick together and those from 1805 stick together. The class looked united as a whole but is actually made up of 4 major cliques. 1.5 years just passed. It was homework and play and more homework, especially in this year. I thank the teachers who have taught me these 2 years irregardless of how competent they were.
Mr. Fish Ng: 1. Thank you for the Swedson's earthquake and the Steamboat treat. It was nice and delicious. 2. Thank you for thinking soooo highly of me that u do not answer my qns at times. 3. Thank you for iniviting me to ur house during CNY to get hongbao. Do it again next year please. 4. Thank you for telling me to set paper 3 Organic chem questions so that I had to refer to my notes! Organic chem sux! Sux sux sux!
Mrs Susan Ong: 1. Thank you for correcting me in Maths at times though went through a super long way. 2. Thank you for not showing temper at all in these 2 years. 3. Thank you for not checking me in Maths lesson when I was paying attention.
Mrs Tan YY: 1. Thank you for teaching me Econs concepts! 2. Thank you for marking my horrible essays and still are alive. You're the most competent teacher! 3. Thank for the chocolates during Children's day and farewell gifts! I thought I will nv recieve another Children's day gift in my life anymore.
Ms Yep: 1. Thank you for being very understanding and setting high expectations for everyone, including me. 2. Thank you for giving me stress. It's needed to keep me going all out. 3. Thank for the card and notes to not give up. It IS very encouraging and nice.
Ms Alice Teo: 1. Thank you for the lunch at Marche. It sure was ex. 2. Thank you for being such a strict teacher that I do not dare be late. 3. Thank you.
Mrs Ho Siew-fan: 1. Thank you for allowing me and Vanda to smuggle chocolate muffins into class every lesson. 2. Thank you for not paying attention to me becuz of Jared. Really appreciate that. 3. Thank you for teaching me Chinese until I manage to get a B3 for AO lvls from a C6 in Promos somehow. I'm very happy with it.
Ms Usha: 1. Thank you for not marking my work. U'll probably be dead after reading those essays. 2. Thank you for being a ............... It does train certain qualities such as initiative.



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, November 26, 2006
0 Rebels