Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!

Work

>.< >.< >.<
Working is so tiring.. Especially when you're working as a promoter.. Smilez always even though you don't feel like it.. Lolx.. My mouth is frozen in that spot permenantly.. Well, the pay isn't fantastic since I'm only working for the basic pay.. Got no confidence in getting the commission, you see.. Today, I've completed 3 days of work.. Sales is okay, I guess.. However, the thing I'm promoting is definitely not my forte.. God! What the hell do I know about credit cards since I've can't even apply for it..
At work, I really got to meet many different people.. So different from the people I usually know.. Firstly, there are people who smoke.. Well, being in a nearly all-girls JC class, it had been really innocent and guai.. I seriously hate smokers.. They stink.. However, I can't possibly tell that to my colleagues since they are helping me.. Haiz.. Yeah, they do not smoke in my face of course, but there's just that smell on them that I detest.. It just STINKS! Arghh! I've quite bad at expressing too.. There are people who I do not really like but well, I just try to get along with them.. Maybe they think that about me too, I do not care.. Just this 1 mth.. Take my pay and I run away.. Perhaps that it is because there are a few older part-timers who are doing this job, they take it VERY VERY VERY seriously.. I took this job simply to get some valuable experience, hopefully.. Haha!
I miss my manga and anime.. Really miss them a lot.. It's even worst than during exams.. Well, maybe not.. Exams are THE worst.. Work is 2nd worst I guess.. Exams cannot watch/read because I just cannot! It's unthinkable.. Work because I'm not at home or near the computer or TV! ..... Duh.. I'm wishing Friday will come soon.. Today is thursday morning.. Another awful day of work is coming.. Yawn.. MANGA & ANIME, soon I can buy more of you using my OWN money!
Still waiting till that day.. >.<



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Join Lelouch