Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...
Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!

Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note and Saiunkoku Monogatari!
Next week Bleach will be reverting back to the manga! 3 cheers for Burichi a.k.a Bleach! I waited weeks and mths = 1 year. Finally! The mostly stupid and lame Bounto is gone. Stone stopped watching it after episode 90? She hated the fillers too much I guess. However, I continued. Perservered till the end. Finally watched episode 109 of Bleach this morning. 110 is coming out this week. Muahahahaha! So happy! Bleach rocks!
Death Note is rocking too! Misa has finally made her appearance in episode 11. Waiting for episode 13 currently. Dunno why izzit taking such a long time when it's supposed to be out last week. Guess, those subbers gotta take a break too. I want to buy Death Note manga. Heee. Asking my friend from work to help me get coloured manga in Malaysia next Saturday. Heeee.
There's a new opening song in Saiunkoku Monogatari on episode 27. So far I've watched until episode 24 only, the subbing takes really long. (-_-") It's the same song and more or less the same pictures. However, they added more people inside. I love the scene where Seiran and Ryuuki held their swords. This reminded me why I watched this anime in the first place- Bishounen. However, there were scenes I do not like too. Arghhh! Who's that idiot red head in Saiunkoku Monogatari holding Shuurei like that! ...... This is ridiculous! Shuurei must be with Ryuuki at least! Not a silly red head who keeps seducing her! Arghh! Open ur eyes! EEEEEEE! Choose someone better at least! Thanks to that, I'm feeling very disturbed at the moment. Calm down.
Today is off day. It's also spring cleaning my room day. Haiz.. This week, I'll be getting my pay! Celine and Gary are gonna return me money. Muahahahaha! I'll be richer a little bit at least. Putting my money in my bank instead of taking it out like no one's business. Jap lessons will start on 10.01.2007 Muahahahaha! It will rock! Hmmm.



All Hail Britannia on Monday, January 08, 2007
0 Rebels