Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


At IMM lies a shop called Comics Connection. In th...
Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note an...
My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...
Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it

My first day

Today is a day I shall remember for life. 10.01.07 This is the day I got my first pay slip! Hurray! Even though it's a little bit only. I'm very happy! Heee. All my hard work finally earned me a little money. Haha. However, I really have to change jobs soon and fast. I don't think my company can allow me to keep taking leaves and everything. I shall soon have to quit this job. But first, I gotta take my commission for last month of course. Banked in my very first cheque from work. Working is hard. It's tiring and so boring at times. Thank goodness that I have very nice friends in there that make life easier. Heee. Can't get to see them for long. Max until end of Jan. My mum keeps telling me to find a new job. I agree. The transport fee is a killer. I just spent like $7 just on MRT. From Sembawang to Bugis to Jurong east to Bugis and finally back to Sembawang. 4 long rides. Dotz. I really miss my student privileges.
Today, I finally got to learn something I have always wanted for years. Japanese language! It rocks to the core! I love the lesson! It was 2 hours, and it passed as fast as 10 min. Our sensei is Takamatsu Naoko. She's from Hokkaido! Sooo cool! That's the place I've always wanted to go with my parents! Well, of course not with friends, the stuff there are frightfully expensive. The things are like wild fire, burning your pockets like no one's business. She taught us some very very very very basic phrases which I've already known from watching anime and reading my jap book. How I wish that the time I spent in work pass this fast too. Haiz. Hey, there's a few people who, like me, Stone, Celine and Thaimun learn because of our love for manga and anime. Soooo cool! Perhaps can find a few friends over there. Heee! My aim of learning jap is to one day be able to understand what those characters in the anime is speaking without the need to look at the subtitles. It's a long way to go of course. But it can be done with lots of hard work. Lolx, there's a test next wednesday. I must get good grades for it. I will not waste money to study something if I love it so much. I'll practise how to write and read those words everyday if it means that I can improve very quickly for it. It's what I've been waiting for many years. I finally got to learn and I shall learn it the best I can. I'll study it with even more enthusiam for it than any subject for the A's. Haha, well, I didn't study with enthusiam for any subject in the A's because I never like any of those subjects I took. Even Chem. But Jap is a different thing all together. May I succeed in my aim! Heeee! Time to copy all those stuff Sensei taught in a nice notebook. Muahahahaha!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, January 11, 2007
Join Lelouch