Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Now that I quitted my job. I've a little more time...
My first day
At IMM lies a shop called Comics Connection. In th...
Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note an...
My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...
Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.

I knew it! I confirmed it today and once and for all. Not a single of my body cell is suitable for Admin!!! Well, I can't escape from the evil crutches of reality. Did some personality test in JC1. The jobs I avoided include those which are tedious and requires a lot of detail. I never like details. I prefer to be simple and believe in what I like to believe. A huge coward. Lolx.
Yanling introduced this job to me yesterday in MSN. Since it's only for 2 weeks, I decided to give it a try. How wrong I am to think that it may not to THAT boring. It was even more boring that I thought it was! How horrible. I can't understand how can anyone do such a job! To make things worst, I was so busy the whole day! At Diners, this never happened. Hahahaha! No one talk to me except for work. I was bossed around by everyone. So sad. At Diners, I had new friends. Now, at Winstar, none. 0! I don't know anyone but Yanling! ...
I actually forgotten to bring my hp to work. How could I? My hp is the most important thing to bring for work! To make things so bad, the person Winnie introduced called me! WTF! And I couldn't answer the call then because my beloved hp isn't with me! WTF WTF WTF! Sorry, I just can't help myself. I'm doing a job I hate for money and only money now. Arghhh! I suffered today and missed a chance to get to know new people tmr! I hate myself for being so forgetful. That job Winnie recommend pays real well! $10 an hour lehz! And it sounds so fun! But I'm stuck doing admin work again tmr and for the next 2 weeks. I want to swear that I will not do any admin from now onwards but ... It's bad for health.
I'm soooo excited. Bleach 111 is now here! Currenly downloading. Muahahahaha! Anime & Manga, how can I live without you?



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, January 18, 2007
0 Rebels