Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...

My New Year Resolutions:
1. Work hard and earn more commission from my current job now.
2. Watch more anime this year than in my 2 years of JC life. A little difficult but nevertheless achievable if I work hard on it. Hehe!
3. Be happy with what I possess currently and not greedy.
4. Buy more manga to read. Currently deciding which manga to buy. Comedy or sports or something else? Hmm.. Let nature takes its toll.
5. Learn Japanese properly and do all my homework efficiently! I must work very very hard since I've been wanting to learn it for years.
6. Think even more positively than before. =P
7. Last but not least, finish my organ electone course! Hee.. Took it for sooo long already. Should put an end to it and be qualified as a teacher if, touch wood, I can't do anything else.
Let's compare it to last year's resolution.
1. Finish all my homework everyday and not leave it for tmr
2. Watch anime only if I finish all my homework and read the newspapers
3. Cannot watch anime for more than 1 hr a day on weekdays
4. Maybe a little more on weekends
5. Must revise what I learnt everyday
6. Listen to lectures and tutorials attentively
7. Not to sleep in lectures or tutorials
8. Concentrate on studies more than anime (hopefully I can)
9. Do my best in everything I try
10. Read more books that can improve my G.P.
11. Study all the way to the A levels
12. Not fail any tests and exams
13. Not to drop any subject
14. Last but not least, have fun after the A levels
Lolx, I had twice the number of resolutions last year. Haha! Perhaps it's due to the horrible and nasty A levels.



All Hail Britannia on Monday, January 01, 2007
0 Rebels