Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note an...
My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...
Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...
Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!
No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER

At IMM lies a shop called Comics Connection. In there lives a nasty and sacarstic woman by the name of blah blah. Blah Blah is a very rude woman who knows very little of her own job I must say. She, who works in a comic shop, does not even know the names of major publishers. What a surprise!
On a wednesday afternoon, a pure and innocent customer entered the shop with high hopes. She had checked the Internet in advance and found out that her beloved manga is finally released. Thus, she politely asked the woman whose name was Blah Blah, "Is Prince of Tennis manga 36 out in Singapore yet?" Blah Blah replied, "What comic?! The author haven't draw finish of course not out yet LAHZ! Wait for the author to finish drawing LORZ! Anyway, the previous manga JUST came out WHAT..." Well, according to the customer, Book 35 was released in Singapore just before the A levels in the end of October. 2.5 mths=Just. Icic, so it means 10 years= long I guess. Wow! I wonder if her head knows of such a thing. The customer felt pissed of course. However, she chose not to take it to heart.
Then another manga caught her eye. Saiunkoku Monogatari manga is out. The pure and innocent customer want to buy the manga badly. However, she was not familiar with this publisher. Thus, she asked Blah Blah again, "Does Tong Li publish this book?" Blah Blah replied, "Ask me how I know, what is Tong Li, isn't it all the same. U want to buy one or not? it's $8.60 if u're not a member." Now, this time, the customer is really shocked. U mean, Blah Blah, working at Comics Connection without knowing anything about manga or their publishers? OMG! Tong Li is a very common publisher for Taiwan books! She can actually mix up Taiwan and Hong Kong books. I wonder how she can even pass the interview to be part of the company. Perhaps there isn't any interview at all. Yeah, that's the most likely reason. Being in the service line, with that attitude, one can wonder why isn't Blah Blah sacked yet. Well, she's lucky that no one complained about her yet.
----
I need to vent out. Arghh! I just found out again. Everyone was saying my dear Syusuke lost to an idiot called Shiraishi Kuranosuke. .... So it turns out that Seigaku is going to win both its Doubles since Mmoshiro-Kaidou pair actually won. Dotz. Dotz. Dotz. The author purposely made my Syusuke lose because it is more unexpected. I hope I will not cry when I read book 36. It's gonna be devastating for me since many webbies say "a devastating ending for Fuji" NoOoOo!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, January 10, 2007
0 Rebels