Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


No more Econs!
1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...

Wooo! The A lvls is OVER!

Muahahahahahahaha!
The BLOODY A lvls are finally over! Heeeee! I've waited for this day ever since I stepped foot in AJ during the orientations! The stupid last paper was Biology Paper 1! It's was easy on the whole.. Heeeee! I was smiling like a lunatic since this morning. Very good mood I was in. Hahaha! Went to school without bringing a single piece of notes. No way I'm mugging this time before an exam. *hums* The happiest moment is when the examiner said 'Stop Writing' at 0915. I was smiling soooo broadly and crazily that anyone would have thought that I went loony after the paper. It was soooo horrible after seeing those people who did their last paper on last Friday. But it feels extra good now. Heeeeee!
I got 7 free mths! Muahahahaha! During this time, there are certain things I must complete. Work. Learning Japanese. Finish my organ course. Anime marathon. Manga mania and many many others! Heeeeeee!
Gotta go absolutely crazy now. It's anime time! Ta-ta for now!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, November 23, 2006
Join Lelouch