Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Those horrendous days of admin are finally over. I...
I'm tired, lethagic and lifeless as a dummy. This ...
I knew it! I confirmed it today and once and for a...
Now that I quitted my job. I've a little more time...
My first day
At IMM lies a shop called Comics Connection. In th...
Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note an...
My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...
Work
My JC life is officially over. I need not ever wea...

I started working as a CSO in CPF board last Tuesday. On the first day, no words can descibe the job. BORING to HELL. The lecturer was monotonous. Hynotizing me to sleep. I tried my best since she's directly in front of me but I was only 20% conscious for 80% of the time. Terrible. I thought that I made a VERY serious mistake in taking this job.
Luckily, the next day didn't turn out so badly. I was attached to this girl called Jiamin. For the first half of the day, I listened to how she tackled the callers. There were really WIERD callers. One asked whether the community centre in Chinatown gave out those Income Declearation Forms. The answer is NO! Then that old guy suggest WE ask the government to put some people to that CC because there are many old people staying there. This type of thing also dunno how to think lehz, DOTZ, if I personally had that power I wouldn't be in this job in the 1st place. !!! Brainless! The one-sided arguement went on for at least 20 min. Later, we realized that that SAME guy called in and bothered another CSO. These people should be fined! Idiotic! So smart write to the government lahz! Still tell me tell government. ... Then for the next half, I tried to answer calls myself. I was a little nervous at first I guess. After a few calls, I got the TRICK and felt it's ok.
The next few days last week went ok until I had an attachee yesterday. Lolx. I wasn't even a week old over there. My attachee was ok lahz. He did bring a lot of sweets for whatever reason. Haha. Initially, I thought that he would be listening to my calls for half a day then he'll be answering them for the next half, like what I did. But he was sooo damn lucky lahz! I answered over 60 calls yesterday and end up with a flu and sore throat now. !!! CNY is coming! I must get well!
CPF really lack manpower for this Workfare Bonus and the coming progress package I think. Everyday, I see more and more familiar faces. On friday, I saw my cousin. Lolx. We work in the same room but was divided by the tall thingy. His job is kinda of slacky and earns more than me, though very very boring. Yesterday, I saw another 3 more AJ people. I do not know them personally but seen them before in school. I wonder if when I return to work tmr, who else new will I be seeing.



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, February 13, 2007
0 Rebels