Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


1 week and 1 day more.
Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results

No more Econs!

Heh heh! The 2nd A paper is over - Econs! Ten-ten-ten-ten! This year is a very special year for Econs, or to me only. The Qns were wierd. For this 2 years of taking this subj, we have learnt about the norm. Nearly every year was the norm until this year. Seemed like I did about 75-80% of macro qns. Lolx. Can't help it if all 3 qns of my essays were about macro. The DRQ is about macro!
Haiz, I was expecting NIA to come out. However, it nv appeared in any qn even in the MCQs. How wrong I was.
Thx goodness I didn't study a lot about the revaluation of Yuan the teachers told us to. Stupid case study was about virtual water. My goodness, what the hell is that?! The only part I think I did reasonable well was 2b. All the frantic burst out as I wasn't able to do the Market Failure qn in Paper 3. Haha! I do not wanna think of it even. No.
It's over then may the marker close 2 eyes while marking my script. My handwriting was most horrible! I pity them needed to read such untidy handwriting.
Oh, I suspected sitting next to an Econs pro during Exams. She sat at A-19 right beside me. OMG, she did her MCQs sooooo quickly! Less than 1/2 hr she completed the whole thing and was looking all around. Pressurize me! ... Stone said I deserved it becuz of Chem. Lolx.
I feel exactly what Eiji feels
Gotta start touching my bio notes again today! Arghhh! Save me! I don't like optional topics! Soooo much to memorise. Everytime I think of those not taking Bio, I feel depressed with a capital D. I'm gonna puke.. Going Green...
Shitty me! Shitty shitty shitty!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, November 16, 2006
Join Lelouch