Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Before After TY Estee! Ty sooo much for allowi...
I don't believe it
GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!

1 week and 1 day more.

Econs paper 3 is finally over! I'm so screwed! It's a tough paper for me. Labour market actually came out! Tat's like super cold wall lahz! It has ceased coming out for years and years. In my whole JC life, I only practice it once for essay becuz no one expected it to come out. The first time, I dunno whether to laugh or cry. I had no choice, absolutely none. True, this saved time, having no need to choose, but it also gives me the creeps and insecurity. I prefer having the choice. When the examiner said turn the paper to check if there are 2 sides to the paper. I flipped the paper, and to my very horror, the first qn I saw was Qn 3-Labour market, wages, etc..
Bloody hell! Already 1 qn I can nv do due to lack of content and pure interest. I really wanted to do the market failure qn and am willing to try many sorts until I saw Qn 1. Wah, a qn which I nv tried in my life. Better to be safe than sorry, I learnt that Exams is not the time to experiment. Ok, so 4 qns left. Qn 2 is about oligopoly and context in Singapore, I think. Since I briefly touched market structures, that qn is un-do-able too.
This leaves me just nicely with 3 qns. Duh.. 3 macro-economic qns which I feel that I'm so repetitive in each qn. Blah blah blah about unN, inflation, BOP, growth and so on.. God knows how many times I had to write those words together with aggreagate demand and aggregate supply. Lolx. Thx goodness? I think most people were stumped by the Qns too.. So maybe, MAYBE it won't be sooooo bad. So please.. It must not be bad! After all I did for essays, even though it's itsy-bitsy compared to practicing maths.. Please! God, have some kindness for me! I'm sooooo glad when Ivan told me he found the paper diff. I would have died if he says his sch finds it ridiculously easy again. Die a horrible death in fact. Anyway, who am I to compare with RJcians.. They are miles, kilometres, hectares, yards, cm, mm, nm apart from my world.
Let's pray that Paper 2 will be of DD-elasticity, NIA, Market structures. Yep. Better not be anything else! Know wad blue stands for? Lan2=Nan2



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Join Lelouch