Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


OsTrich Joan
I remember..
RoMance.
FreEd0m!
I'm panicking.. I'm screwed.. I'm dead! I wish my ...
Arghh!
Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu is C-O-O-L!
Complete!
Wonderful Day..
The Fourth Counter

Sentosa is fun!

I had a lot of fun at Sentosa yesterday.. Very glad that I went.. Initially, many of us were reluctant to go becuz of horrible grades, bad moods and stuff.. But, well, all of us turned up in the end.. YoZ!
Thanks Estee, Elayne, Hueyeng, Qiaolin and Qingwen! I will use the bag often! I promise..
We played Volleyball until both my hands are aching like hell now.. Ouch! So sad that we failed to reach our goal of 20 without it touching the ground.. We must do it next time without fail!
It's so embarressing that we were so lousy and keep having to run after the ball.. Nearly everyone near us help us pick the ball at least once.. So PAISEI! Esp. a group of guys nearby who, I lost count, helped us to pick the ball.. Dotz..
Later, Estee and I went to play Volleyball ourselves first.. We haven even played like 2 times when that group of guys asked if they could join us.. Well, it would be soooo impolite to say NO right? So we said ok and started playing.. Since I played so suxily.. I can't say much.. But then those guys can't play well either.. At least not as well as those guys from my class last time.. I think.. It was okay playing with them.. Thx to them, we didn't manage to reach our goal, but nvm.. So, I suspected, they had a hidden motive.. I was just curious who was it they wanted to know.. Turned out to be hE.. Hahaha! She was very shocked I imagine.. Haha.. Shocked until she sort of forgot the easiest excuse- I got a Boyfriend.. Haha.. Then, QW replied for hE and told the guy, "she got a bf already, BYE BYE!" Haha.. I bet she was laughing while torturing the poor soul.. Haha! Sooooo funny! I wished I was there to see this! Why did I go 7-11?!
After Sentosa, we went breeks to eat.. The service wasn't good.. But the food is.. Haha.. It's like deja vu or smth.. We went to eat breeks to celebrate my Bday last year too.. That was at Tampines Mall though.. It closed down already..
I like going out with those girls.. I could forget bout my troubles and worries and have fun! Heeee! There's always laughter around.. I miss Secondary School where life was much easier and, not to mention, much slacker and less stressful!



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, July 09, 2006
Join Lelouch