Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Wonderful Day..
The Fourth Counter
My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.
A Sad Story

Complete!

Finally completed buying the prince of tennis manga for the time period..
Went to North Point Tenchi today to buy the last book yet.. Book 2.. All becuz I failed to buy it at AMK tenchi on monday.. But yay! I finished collecting it so far.. Erm..
Waiting for the 33rd book to come.. It's taking forever.. Why? Hmmm.. I read chapter 311 yesterday on a webby.. It featured Fudomine's Tachibana and some guy frm that si tian bao miao school called qian shui (thousand years old) play.. It's really cool but ridiculous.. Haha.. Qian Shui is like a guru which can predict the future.. How many balls needed then the game will end.. Haha.. But it's such a short chapter with much more pics than words that it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.. I'll just have to wait for the book.. :)
Did a quiz today.. What type of Cool Are You? ~ Joan, you're Calm, Cool, and Collected ~ Like Rukawa! Hehehe!

Episode 83 of Bleach isn't out in English Subs yet.. Think I gotta wait till night to find out what's gonna happen next.. May it be as nice as last week's one at least.. Bounto - Please go away!
C-line finally brought her Da Vinci's code after days of reminder.. Haha.. But thx anyway.. I'll read it.. Promise.. As fast as I can.. Haha.. Thx for also lending me the Fushigi Yuugi manga bout the Tortoise god.. I think the girl is really pretty this time and the guy looks awesome.. Except that, well, his power isn't something that I will "WOW" bout.. Erm.. No offense or anything.. Tamahome's still my fave in Fushi Yuugi! Always and nv changing!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Join Lelouch