Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu is C-O-O-L!
Complete!
Wonderful Day..
The Fourth Counter
My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...

Arghh!

Shit! Why the hell did I not check! I happily clicked Fushigi Yuugi OVA on youtube and fail to realise that it's not complete.. The last episode isn't out yet! Damn.. Now I will be thinking bout it! I shouldn't have watched it..
I really dislike that girl Mayo.. Crazy girl.. Yeah yeah, she likes Tamahome.. So? Everyone likes Tamahome and isn't as despicable as her.. Tamahome is married for gdness sake and she still wants to steal him from Miaka.. Can't she see that there is only Miaka in Tamahome's eyes (even if I dun wanna admit it either)! Mayo is like the worst ever female character in Fushigi Yuugi.. Dotz! No one can compare with her.. She makes all females look and sound bad.. It is justice that she should disappear from the world and be eaten by Suzaku.. But why isn't she?!
Hey, even though Miaka isn't my favourite character.. When she went into a coma and lost her child.. I felt very sad for her.. Ok, maybe a bit more for Tamahome.. Stupid Mayo.. As if she wasn't warned for it.. Now she's regreting and trying to drown herself in the lake.. Stupid girl.. Gotta make Tamahome they all save her now.. Yeah right she's innocent.. She's dumb and idiotic and selfish.. How could she?! Force Tamahome to say "Aishiteru" to her by threatening him with Miaka and his child.. Oh god she is really a BiTcH! Tamahome rocks by telling her straight in the face that there is only 1 girl in his heart.. Yay! 3 cheers for Tamahome! Hehee! Ok, in the end, Miaka and the rest will forgive that BiTcH.. I dunno why and how they did it.. Miaka is toooo forgiving for her own good..
The better part of the OVA is that some of the characters are finally reborne.. I'm so glad for them.. For the previous 2 OVAs, they were like semi-transparent ghosts.. Haiz.. Now, they are small kids.. Sooo cute! Especially Nuriko! Did he finally got reborne into a girl? Hahaha.. Hotohori looks like an older version of the young Mitsukake.. Hahaha.. Chiriko is a baby! All so cute.. Tasuki looks more mature now than last time.. Well, 10 years have past there.. He must look a little different I guess.. I like him looking like this now better.. :) The fake Genbuu, Byakko, Seiryuu and Suzaku look cool too.. Must be the animation..
Unless U're really a super Fushigi Yuugi fan, I dun really recommend the OVAs.. Watching the anime is enough.. Frankly I wished I nv watched any of those OVAs.. Fushigi Yuugi is such a nice story..



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Join Lelouch