Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


The Fourth Counter
My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.
A Sad Story
Fushigi Yuugi Rocks!

Wonderful Day..

Fuji is sooo cute!

Heee! Woke up early at 8.55 today becuz of Econs! Watched The Fourth Counter Parts 1-3, i.e. the whole episode at 9.05 to 9.28.. It rocks! Heeee.. I knew it.. My dear Fuji is sooooo cool whenever he displays any of his formidable counters.. He sways the tennis racquet like no one else.. The best.. Ichiban! So what it made me wait soooo long? It's worth it.. Yep..! Anime is always worth waiting for.. Especially good episodes featuring ur fave character's new/best move.. Muahahaha!

Kakashi looking bored
Hatori (above)
This is how Kenpachi looks like
Ate Fish and Chips at S11.. Hey, Fongee looked at me as if I'm a freak when I told her I nv tried the Western food.. Haha.. Got some 'revenge' bout her Mysterious man who usually shows one eye.. The ones she like are Kakashi and Hatori from Naruto and Fruits Basket respectively.. I added that Zaraki Kenpachi fit the description as well and we all had a good laugh.. Hahaha..
Today's Bleach is quite good.. Serious! I think it's the best episode since the Bounto crap.. Ichigo became a hollow shinigami again! That was super cool.. Haven seen that since he fought against my Byakuya.. Haiz.. Erm.. Ichigo also used his special attack (forgot what was it called.. Half moon smth smth) ...
Omg.. I was soooo shocked to see Ichigo's friend Asano Keigo dying.. His soul is nearly completely sucked by the Bitto.. Haiz.. I feel so sad for him.. He's such a funny character inside.. Especially in the beginning episodes of Bleach.. His lama jokes and Bwahahaha! Hahaha.. Haiz.. I think he's gonna die.. But I really hope he doesn't.. Best wishes to Keigo..



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Join Lelouch