Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


FreEd0m!
I'm panicking.. I'm screwed.. I'm dead! I wish my ...
Arghh!
Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu is C-O-O-L!
Complete!
Wonderful Day..
The Fourth Counter
My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!

RoMance.

Oh oh! I just finish reading this wonderful love story called A Knight In Shining Armour be Jude Deveraux.. Hahaha.. Sounds very medieval isn't it.. But it's really good and sweet.. Considering it's a LOVE story.. Well, it is pleasant to say that the number of pages that describe sex is about 2.5 pages in total, considering it's a 464-pg book.. Haha.. I like reading love stories without the description of the sex scene.. :)
In short, it's the story about Dougless and Nicholas.. The story spans over centuries.. From the year 1560 and the year 1988.. It's a wonderful and captivating love story that I think anyone would enjoy..
Haha.. Cuz 99.9% of my brain cells are dead, I spent a whole day reading that book.. Hahaha! I haven't watch any anime today.. I couldn't stop reading and stopping down that book is soooo difficult cuz it's soooo nice! Sorry for my lack of vocab for describing that book.. Dotz.. Just read it - U wun regret..
I found out I like reading love stories that erm, are from the very fast.. Medieval times.. I dun understand why.. Perhaps it's just my sterotype thinking after having to read part of books my friends QW and ST borrowed.. They are sort of the present love stories and are full of XXX.. Ahem.. Reading those books pollute my mind and disturb me a lot.. I like love stories.. But not the sex scenes.. Thank you.. Haha.. But since that is impossible, well, a little bit is enough.. Haha.. Gosh I have a habit of using pink when I'm talking bout romance..
P/S: Estee, this is a no-mentioning of anime blog entry..



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, June 29, 2006
Join Lelouch