Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Arghh!
Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu is C-O-O-L!
Complete!
Wonderful Day..
The Fourth Counter
My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs

I'm panicking.. I'm screwed.. I'm dead! I wish my life would fast forward 5 days..
I hate exams! I hate mugging.. I hate crapping all the shit into my head and immediately forgetting them after the exams.. I hate everything!
I want to watch anime! I want to read manga! I want to watch the World Cup matches without worrying! I wan to play and have fun!
But I can only do that after my A' Levels!
5 more mths exactly! Nov 23rd is my day of freedom when I can finally throw my books away!
5 more mths..



All Hail Britannia on Friday, June 23, 2006
0 Rebels