Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Complete!
Wonderful Day..
The Fourth Counter
My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.

Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu is C-O-O-L!

Pretty right? Compared to Miaka. (see above)

Hee! I like Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu Version.. It's cool.. The miko Takiko is much prettier than Miaka.. I like her much better.. She can fight! Unlike Miaka, who's a big glutton.. Oh, the powers of the Genbuu senshi are much much better than those in Suzaku.. Haha.. But Tamahome's the best!
Rumido a.k.a. Uruki
As for the guys.. Haiz.. I wish there's colour in the manga.. But since there isn't.. Then too bad.. Oh no.. I think this is very wrong because I really kinda of like Rumido a.k.a. Uruki.. I just dun like it when he has to transform into a girl when he/she uses his/her powers.. Makes me feel he's a bisexual.. !!! It's really a waste! He's so damn good looking.. AND! These bishounen usually look best when they use their powers.. E.g. Tamahome! But Rumido has to transform into a girl.. Dotz! He's a little wierd.. But I like his eyes colour very much.. Nice Green eyes and Light brown hair.. Hee..
I think Tomite looks real good in this pic!
However, I cannot conclude a favourite character.. I like all of them near equally.. I kinda of like Tomite.. Haha.. He would be my fave character if he was a bit more good looking.. Haha.. The looks are utterly wasted on Rumido! Arghh.. Tomite is cute but got gorgeous.. Hahaha.. It's sooo funny when Hikitsu's sister keep giving him hints that she likes him.. Then Hikitsu will be shooting daggers at Tomite.. Hahaha.. Hikitsu even told Tomite "I can't help who she likes but since it is u, I can still accept.. U must give her happiness!" Haha.. Tat's direct translation according to my memory.. Heeee!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Join Lelouch