Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


RoMance.
FreEd0m!
I'm panicking.. I'm screwed.. I'm dead! I wish my ...
Arghh!
Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu is C-O-O-L!
Complete!
Wonderful Day..
The Fourth Counter
My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!

I remember..

Oh.. What an influence books can be.. I picked up a book in Orchard Library on Friday after going swimming with a few friends.. The cover was horrible.. A mummy in a case and it's in english.. I wanted to move it aside and accidently flipping the pages and found out it's the book I wanted for years! Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo! Oh my.. To my greatest surprise.. Who would think that thick book is actually a manga! Hee!
At first, once I stepped into the library.. The first section I went to is the Comic section.. Manga section for me, to be precise.. I saw my beloved Slam Dunk manga there.. Tattered.. It broke my heart.. Then I saw the Kindaichi manga.. I wanted to borrow it.. However, it's just 1 thin book and didn't have the complete case.. I searched.. Searched and searched but all in vain.. I have gone to Kino loads of times just finding this manga..
I love this whole manga/anime.. I love the murder plots.. The crazy psyco pple.. The way they kill their victims becuz of some long-time ago thingy.. I watched plenty of the anime and even the real-life one.. But just nv had the chance to read the manga.. Now that I did.. I couldn't stop thinking bout it.. The story, as usual, is soooo sad.. Haiz.. But the plot, as expected, is wonderful.. I really admire how the author can write such mystery plots..
I always think that Kindaichi is the jinx.. Dotz.. Wherever he goes with Miyuki, there will be murders.. Haha.. A little un-practical but well.. It still rocks..
I remembered, a few mths ago.. I found out the existence of Youtube.. I had tried to find Kindaichi anime but was unsuccessful.. Today, it's half-successful.. At least they had the opening and closing episodes.. The 3rd opening song, Kimi ga iru kara, for some reason caught my attention.. I'm listening to it for like the 15th time.. I spent a whole 15min trying to find for that song but in vain.. However.. I will find it.. I must.. I have to.. In time.. I dunno why that song had such an impact on me..
I really don't and am very frustrated bout it.. HAIZ! I will watch more of it if not read more of it.. Sure.. This is a very old anime/manga.. But who cares? Slam dunk is real old too.. As long as it rocks.. Time hold no bounds..



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, July 02, 2006
Join Lelouch