Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


My Sleep is Deprived Enough!
Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.
A Sad Story
Fushigi Yuugi Rocks!
My first go at Tennis!

The Fourth Counter

After 2 mths and 2 days.. Finally.. 2 more episodes of the OVA is out..
2. Hot and Cool
3. The Fourth Counter
I've finished watching Hot and Cool.. It's not bad.. Really alike the manga.. But Youtube only have part 1 of 3 of The Fourth Counter.. Why?! So slow.. I keep pressing refresh.. But it's always the same.. Haiz.. Tmr sure have.. But I wanna see Fuji's 4th counter today!
I bought 10 P.O.T. manga today.. Costed me a hell $45! I'm so broke now.. I still owe Stone $5.. Really gotta dig my piggy bank now.. Hey, the manga is so different from the anime.. Now I feel a little wierd reading the manga.. But I like the manga much better.. Except that I can't picture the moves as accurately.. Who cares anyway?
Omg omg omg! Eddy told me that Fuji didn't play against Hyotei in the Nationals.. Why?! Why is this so? I thought Oishi gave up his regular seat to Tezuka would mean that Oishi wouldn't be playing? SO WHY IS HE PLAYING DOUBLES 1 WITH KIKUMARU?! Crap! I was guessing it but nv wanted to admit it.. How can darling Fuji not play at all?! The author just wants more competition.. Why the hell is Momoshiro Singles 3? Why the heck isn't it Fuji.. Fuji is soooo much more stronger than Momo for goodness sake.. No competition at all.. The Seigaku Singles shud just have Tezuka, Ryoma and Fuji since they're the strongest.. Right?! Yeah! Right! Doubles should be the Golden Pair and some other pair.. It's so unfair that Tezuka and Ryoma can always play Singles while Fuji has to be stuck playing Doubles sometimes.. Or even not play at all against Hyotei..



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Join Lelouch