Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Sentosa is fun!
OsTrich Joan
I remember..
RoMance.
FreEd0m!
I'm panicking.. I'm screwed.. I'm dead! I wish my ...
Arghh!
Fushigi Yuugi Genbuu is C-O-O-L!
Complete!
Wonderful Day..

Seiran Rocks!

Seiran! Kill that idiot!
I like Saiunkoku Monogatari a lot.. Especially Seiran! From C-line's and Stone's intro of the anime, I had already decided like 80% that I would like the silver hair guy more than the golden hair guy.. Golden hair guys dun really appeal to me..
Seiran is super-duper good looking.. I couldn't really understand why was he, practically like, a guard to the girl.. Nevertheless, I still like him best! Later, I understood.. Some how, I just like that type : the slightly arrogant, noble, good-looking type..
He's Prince Seien! The prince who is supposed to be the Emperor! Haiz.. Why doesn't he be the emperor.. He love his younger bro (Ryuuki - the golden hair guy) a lot.. Seiran was soooo good, he was willing to give up his seat as Emperor to his beloved younger brother.. How many older brothers can actually do that? The story said that Seiran was exiled.. I dunno why.. They'll probably tell it as the story continues..
Seiran and Shuurei looks good together!
I got a very bad feeling.. Somehow, my gut feeling's telling me that Seiran will be alone in the series.. Ryuuki would be with Shuurei.. Okay, from the opening song, it's quite obvious that Ryuuki would probably end up with Shuurei, not I'm not gonna accept it soooo early.. In my heart, Seiran will have a chance.. I feel that Seiran actually likes Shuurei.. But I think he would just give up Shuurei if he thinks his brother likes her.. How noble and selfless is that?!!
Seiran is a wonderful swordsman.. He's sooo pro! It's nice and pleasant to see him use a sword.. Not too exaggerated nor too lame.. Nice character with a nice personality..
Seiran: 10/10! A perfect guy!
Watch this anime! It will nv fail to lift any girl's spirits up with all those Bishounen! Esp. Seiran! Go go go!
A short description of my fav character ends here.
P/S: Anyone wanna buy young cute bunnies please msg me.. Thx a lot!



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, July 09, 2006