Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.
A Sad Story
Fushigi Yuugi Rocks!
My first go at Tennis!
No More Afternoon PE!
Omg!

Youtube, U're my life-saver!

I watched! From Youtube.. It's so cool.. It's the best.. Omg.. Clay's so awesome.. Hey, maybe it isn't tat bad that this guy Michael Sandecki was imitating Clay.. At least Clay was inivited back.. Omg.. If not for QL, I would be soooo shocked to see Clay with long brown bangs.. He looks gorgeous nevertheless.. Just a little different from his usual spikey hairstyle.. Love him So much.. I watched the video 5 times so far.. Each time feeling much better.. I think I can smile for the whole of tmr after all.. No one can imagine my pain when I thought that I couldn't watch Clay on TV.. I love Clay's eyes.. Always so jolly and cool and nice.. He rocks! He sings so beautifully and uniquely and wonderfully and heavenly.. Had so much fun sms QL, my fellow Claymate since Sec 3.. Heee! Clay sang Don't let the sun go down on me.. As he sang, I suddenly remembered that this song was of great imptance to him during his American Idol days.. He was the last one to enter the final 12.. He sang his song for his wildcard.. Nice...
The minute I on the video, my eyes were searching for Clay.. Just after that imitator sang lyk 2 phrases.. Clay came out.. He strolled out.. Sooooo coool! I suddenly remembered why I was so crazy for him again.. I went super high and well, got scolded by my parents.. Anyway, who cares.. Heeee.. Clay's wearing a tux? Yeah.. It's super formal.. I was sooo glad when that Michael Sandecki finally shut up and listen to my Clay sing.. That Michael really sounded sooo horrible.. EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I cant stand pple who tries to sing when they can't sing well.. Clay on the other hand sounded sooo good.. Heee.. Oh man, I'm a little dizzy and high now.. Betta stop or I cannot sleep at night.. Wish me Sweet Dreams..!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, May 25, 2006
Join Lelouch