Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Youtube, U're my life-saver!
Clay is on AMI!
Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.
A Sad Story
Fushigi Yuugi Rocks!
My first go at Tennis!
No More Afternoon PE!

My Sleep is Deprived Enough!

Hey Hey, why the hell izzit my first day of the mid year holidays is to wake up at 6.30am to go to a stupid cca camp..
ARGHHHH!
I wanna sleep! I need Sleep! Stupid camp with a stupid date! I need to watch the Prince of tennis OVA I waited day by day for 2 whole mths.. Now, I can't watch it first on Youtube.. Whose fault izzit? *knuckles ups*



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, May 27, 2006
Join Lelouch