Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!
No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.
A Sad Story
Fushigi Yuugi Rocks!
My first go at Tennis!
No More Afternoon PE!
Omg!
Shit Screw Damn!

Clay is on AMI!

I'm an idiot. I hate myself.. I'm a mugger.. Serve me right.. Why didn't I watch American idol? Why?! I can't stand it.. Clay turned up.. Both QL and Vanda told me.. But when I switched on my TV, it was over and the scene will nv return again.. However I will not give up.. There's another encore and I'm sure about it.. I must watch it.. I gotta! Sob.. I can't believe I chose to do stupid MATHS TRIGONOMETRY instead of seeing my beloved idol on TV after so many years.. Heart broken into a million pieces..



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, May 25, 2006
Join Lelouch