Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


happy valentine day to all!
I started working as a CSO in CPF board last Tuesd...
Those horrendous days of admin are finally over. I...
I'm tired, lethagic and lifeless as a dummy. This ...
I knew it! I confirmed it today and once and for a...
Now that I quitted my job. I've a little more time...
My first day
At IMM lies a shop called Comics Connection. In th...
Arghh! I'm itching to watch Bleach, Death Note an...
My New Year Resolutions:1. Work hard and earn more...

My lifespan is shortened. (I traded eyes with a Shinigami.) Since 8am today, I've been awake. Lying in bed for 2 hours and refusing to get up as I wished time wouldn't crawl that much. But it did. I'm absolutely positive that my blood pressure is high and my heart beat is an average of 200 for 8.5 hours today.
That Principal nearly killed me by announcing the GP passing rate. 92.6%, that's lyk 0.4% above national average! Omg! That's lyk soooo BLOODY LOW! There were a total of 67 pple who failed. And, the % of me being 1 of them is Sooo HIGH! Those GP teachers must not be feeling good I guess. Serve that damn GP teacher of mine right. I PASSED OKAY?! Sure, it's the worst pass of all, but I'm certainly not 1 of the 67 pple she would have expected me to be. Never seen a worst GP teacher who hates and doubts her student so badly. There's smth seriously wrong with her.
I guess this year is real lenient or smth. Everyone is getting good grades. Awesome! Hee, not that I'm complaining. But I'm quite sad for my Econs, got an ugly C. Feel as if I let YY down. Haiz! I'm one of those black sheep that cause the AB% to lower. Haiz... The rest was okay I guess. I'm really soooo glad for my Bio especially. Becuz I nv expected it to get A. I've been sooo stagnantly at C for the whole J1 and J2 that I gave up the dream of getting an A for it no matter how hard I try. Thank you sooo much, Bio Teachers of AJC. U all so ROCK! I think Clement Ong, espcially, is gonna get sweet dreams tonight at least. Hahaha. I remembered that day when he told us we got to hit 90% AB, I seriously thought he was crazy. But well, we hit it! Yay! Congratulations! Also, thank you Susan for not bugging me in Maths class and allowing me to do nearly whatever I like. Thank you Mr Ng for training me to be REALLY independent. Hahaha!
My Prince of Tennis Manga FINALLY came out today! Wooooo! I didn't find it as nice as I hope partly because I know my Syusuke is gonna lose. Somehow, the match seems not as nice. But on the whole, Syusuke's counters RuLeZ completely! Keep it up! Cuz I know Syusuke is gonna win his next and final Singles match. I'm positive!!!



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, March 03, 2007
0 Rebels