Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...

GP OVER

Burn! Burn! Burn! All the newspapers and English dictionaries and NewsWeek and GP file which contains only shit and crap! Burn! Bwahahahahaha! To the ashes, all of you! My General Paper is finally OVER! Been mugging my guts out for the entire day yesterday, not knowing a clue what is going to come out. Well, it's over now. Muahahahaha!
Can u believe it, we even had to do a survey from MOE. Dotz.. I wrote the comment for the AQ-Very veery difficult! There are 3 verys in total. Initially I wanted to write to the power of infinity, but that makes me look sooo stupid since there surely are very smart students who know how to tackle the AQ perfectly.
I'm sooooo screwed for AQ! Arghh! How to do?! How the heck do I know how much freedom I want to have. Dotz. Obviously too much or too little is bad right? Where can I draw the line. Bloody AQ lahz, I got like 0 e.g. for that pt! Examiner! Marker! Hear the prayers of whatever god u pray! Be it Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Confucius or whatever! Save me!!! At most I burn joysticks if I were to pass my GP. PLEASE! Marker, I seriously hope that u close both eyes when marking my paper and smiling in the morning, about a happy thought that occurred the previous night or whatever.. Hee!
I did Qn 3 for the essay. Does modern technology always improve the quality of people's life. Let me score not too bad for it since I studied for it. Let me pass my GP and I'll be grateful for eternity! Help me! I will work hard for the rest of my papers!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, November 02, 2006
Join Lelouch