Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...
As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...

Dreams.
Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days straight. Tat's bad. I'm getting real obsessed. My oh my. Haiz.. Wish I never woke up, I remembered buying the book and going to open it when my hp sang. Bloody hell. It's 12.30pm in the afternoon. Of course near everyone is awake and mugging their guts out.
Often laugh at my friends when they said they dreamt that they were married. To me, it's really hilarous! 18 and marriage doesn't seem a nice combi even though it's just a dream. I believe that dreams are some form of sub-conscious thinking to a large extent. Hehe! I dreamt that there was an earthquake at school with my friends. Lolx. I even had nightmares of being chased by vampires in wierd hotels overseas. Dotz. My friend, whom I shall not name, dreamt that she was married and the worst thing is to be married in some place together with 2 other couples. Gosh. Tat's bad. As a bride, I don't think u will want to share the limelight with 2 other beautiful gals. Bwahahahaha! Heeeeheeee. >.<
So, why do I think that I'm pure and innocent? Well, it's because my dreams are very clean. All that I remembered at least. I never remember me killing or torturing anyone who I hate to the core! Wah, what an Angel I am. Haha!
I'm soooo worried for Fuji! His final counter got broken! .... However, I believe he will win!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, October 25, 2006
0 Rebels