Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...

My manga is FINALLY out!

It's out! Prince of Tennis 35! In Singapore! I waited impatiently for 2 mths! Even dreaming about it! ... This manga is cool. The cover has double sides. One is the normal Atobe, the flip side is the Atobe is short hair. Haha. I prefer the normal Atobe. The short hair one looks wierd. Not his usually Ore-sama no bigi ni yoi na type. I really start to, hmm, appreciate what Atobe done for his team. He stood up even though he was unconscious becuz he hated to lose sooo much. Reminds me of what Rock Lee did when he was fighting against Kaze-kage-to-be Gaara. His fighting spirit is real admirable.
Finally got to see Tachibana's real skill. Gotta admit that it's cool and powerful. Chitose also! The seer, haha, can predict the future by his Muga no Kyouchi. Exciting match.
Hehe! The next book surely will have Syuusuke as the cover boy! I wanna see his upgraded triple counters plus his FINAL counter! Muahahahaha! I believe the author will put tat! Dear Syuusuke has not been on court for Singles since the match against Kirihara from Rikkai! Tat's very very very long. To me, he should play in every singles match like what Ryoma did since he's the tensai of Seigaku!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, October 30, 2006
Join Lelouch