Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


GP OVER
My manga is FINALLY out!
Dreams. Have been dreaming about manga for 3 days...
L rocks!
GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...

I don't believe it

I can't believe it!
It's just can't be the case!
What the hell is the author trying to imply?!
That my Syusuke can't win despite his improvements in all his counters and even added a FINAL counter?!
What the hell?!
Let a new-comer win?
Ridiculous!
Absolutely absurd!
My blood is BOILING!
How could Syusuke lost?!
HOW?!
Mr. author just didn't want dear Syusuke to win all the way?
So what now?
Seigaku's gonna lose?
The ending will be like my Slam Dunk?!
How is Seigaku gonna win if Syusuke actually loses?!
Omg! Impossible!
So, the stupid match started from chapter 315 where u see Syusuke kanna trash like hell until 5-0! Bloody hell. Then at chapter 322, u see, oh, poor Syusuke unable to win and lost their first match when everyone was expecting him to win. My dear Tensai Syusuke lost. Wah, what a surprise! The author really loves surprises here and there?
Ending Syusuke's Singles winning streak just becuz Ryoma must have the most Singles winning streak.
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, November 03, 2006
Join Lelouch