Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...
As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...
yume

L rocks!

Hee! I watched Death Note with Stone and her bro last Thurs 19.10.06! The day Death Note is officially out in Singapore. We watch at Eng wah 12nn show and I sat at I-12. Haha! Death Note is very good. I give it 4.5 stars out of 5. Very good. Only that the ending was really wierd.. Haha! However, thx goodness that Singapore will be showing the second movie in Dec. Phew, I'll kill them if they don't. They just dun understand how much they deprive me of movies! How I wish I live in Japan, if I understand their language real well.. Someday I will understand and know! I must!

Kawaii right! that's L!

Heee! I like L. He's a bit wierd.. Okay, very wierd. Sorry that he is a bit hunch and got dark circles under his eyes. Well, he's a genius! Soooo PRO! Omg, when I watched Raito VS L, I felt sooo stupid. Right, who am I to compare with these Geniuses? L is soooo cute! He's a sugar freak! Omg, all he ever eat are sweets and more sweets. Chocolate, sugar, toffee.. U name it, he'll eat it. I was wondering why haven't he got diabetes yet while Stone wondered more about his rotting teeth. Haha.. But he doesn't have either. Hehe! L is eccentric, a little saddist, and the most amazing thing is that he doesn't sleep. Perhaps it's all those glucose that made him not need to sleep => dark circles under the eyes. Raito on the other hand, is not the type I like. Not that L is the type I really like. No. Rukawa is the type I like. Hee! At first, I tot he was the good guy. Now, not anymore. I dunno who's good or not anymore as the story begins to complicate. Raito's heartless! He cause his gf to die, made use of the love-sick MisaMisa and his DEATH NOTE! He started killing police too! However, 1 good thing about Raito is that I kinda of like how he is sooo smart with killing people and not get caught by L due to insufficient evidence. I think that L is smarter than Raito by a teeny weeny. However, L died. Sob.

Lulu set me thinking. Hmmm, what kinda of guys do I like? Haha. I told him I like my Rukawa. However, in real life do I really? Heee.. I wonder. Perhaps. Who else is as perfect as him? :)



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, October 21, 2006
Join Lelouch