Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! M...
Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...
As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...
yume
I'm gonna fail my Vectors Test! Noooooo!Bio too.

GPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGP

I'm damn failure lehz. Failed GP. The only one in the class. Gosh, tat's the first time in my life I actually got the worst grade in class. Now I know how horrible it feels. Gotta meet Usha on wednesday afternoon when I can go home early! Arghhh! I hate meeting teachers 1-on-1.. It's not as bad if that teacher teaches a subject which I'm relatively doing okay in, but this time, I failed so badly for GP that the extra bonus marks didn't help at all. Gotta see the actual results of my prelims today. It's dreadful. Super horrible. Can't even get 50 this time. Sucks lahz! No University is gonna want me, local at least, or I can't choose the faculty I want. Haiz.. All the teachers are killing us. Each and every teacher gives us homework and expects us to finish as if we only have that 1 subject.
Homework for the weekend inculdes, ACJC Maths Paper 2, 2 DRQs and 1 Case study for Econs, Bio TYS all those questions, Chem MCQ and SAJC GP paper 2. Arghh! Can someone save me? This is the first time I actually think that I'm really under the pressure. I mean REALLY. I'm desperate after failing GP. Meaning I failed my entire Prelims even if I got not-up-to-standard grades this time. Damn.. It's less than 50 days left to my day of freedom and I feel the stress striving for new highs..
My wish for my A'lvls for GP is simple. A C6 is sufficient for me. Yeah, that C doesn't look nice on the Cert but who cares. As long as I get the grades I should for the rest of the subjects, a C6 in GP can allow me to go to the course I want. I wish and I will do more practices even though it's a real bore. Yawn...



All Hail Britannia on Friday, October 06, 2006
Join Lelouch