Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Results
Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...
As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...
yume
I'm gonna fail my Vectors Test! Noooooo!Bio too.
PTM

It's out but I dunno how on earth I can find it! My dear Fuji's counters are out! 3 of them shown apparently. Hehe! I knew he would win for sure against that Shitenhouji captain! Hououza Gaeshi, Kirin Otoshi and Shiro Tatsu in place of Tsubame Gaeshi, Higuma Otoshi and Hakugei respectively. They're speculating that the Final Counter would be the upgraded version of Kagerou Zutsumi. But I doubt, becuz tat counter is already Very new. Muahaha! Yay! Fuji gonna win! Wooohoo! It's gonna be damn cool! I wish I could read it now!
Recieved my class photo. Doesn't look nice. It's kinda of blur, esp the 8-R one which Vanda bought. The small one not too obvious. I recieved all my results with the exception of GP, which is my worst ever subject. I serious hope I do not fail. I did quite badly this time. BCCD! I got no A. Got a D which need 1 more mark to a C! Maths tat is! All becuz my paper 1 flung so badly. Haiz. I'm stupid. Practice also no use. Damn Sianz.
Today I gave the piece of construction paper Mr Ng ask us to give our friends to write bout urself. Erm.. So far, a total of 6 people have writen. All, ALL, in fact wrote the word anime inside. Dotz. Haha. Perhaps I'm really a fanatic like what Liying wrote. I'm cutting down on it. Not on manga though as much though, manga is easier to read since the manga I own need only at most 15min to read. All of them are sports manga.
Waiting for Kariya Jin to die faster in Bleach in order for the nice story to revert back to mainstream, so please cut with the crap that it takes 2 weeks to make an episode!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, September 29, 2006
0 Rebels