Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Slam Dunk RocKs!!!
That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...
As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...
yume
I'm gonna fail my Vectors Test! Noooooo!Bio too.
PTM
Just finished watching Pirates.. It's nice.. Not f...

Results

They're back! Why the hell are AJ teachers so bloody efficient? Can't they mark a little more slowly?! Gotten both the sciences back.
Bloody hell results. Okay, they aren't exactly super duper lousy. Just not up to expectation. I pinned my hopes high to getting an A this time for Chem and to my great disappointment, to no avail. I missed by a teeny-wheeny! Arghh! Biology is ... The whole I was praying for my Paper 2 becuz I thought that I flung it. Amazingly, the Biology paper 3 I thought I could get a decent grade obtained an E while my failing Paper 2 got a B. Ironic. Perhaps some god heard my prayers and gave my whole to paper 2 becuz I thought I flunged it for sure. I'm getting back GP, Maths and Econs full paper tmr. I'm so screwed. This is my last chance before the A's and I'm still having such sucky grades. Why?! I studied! Izzit becuz I'm stupid? Izzit?! Oh god, Please, I want my GP to pass. I wish I wish I wish.
Am I destined not to get an A? NO I'm sure not. I will get my A even if it cause me to be a super mugger for the next 2 mths. The end of the A's is approaching. Looking forward to that day.
I'm a BAKA/Do-aho!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, September 25, 2006
Join Lelouch