Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan. Yay! After w...
I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...
As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...
yume
I'm gonna fail my Vectors Test! Noooooo!Bio too.
PTM
Just finished watching Pirates.. It's nice.. Not f...
taken all back

Slam Dunk RocKs!!!

Rukawa rocks! (the one sitting on the bench from the right)
The horrible, terrible, stressful Prelims is finally OVER! Hurray! Hurray! It had been a bad experience.. Yucky, sucky and idioty.. I HAD 3 days where there are 2 papers on each day.. The worst one being Econs Paper 1,2 and Biology Paper 1,3.. Eeeky..
Those things aside..
Firstly, went to Tenshi to revive ourselves and regain some millions of brain cells that died due to the exams. Then,I went to eat Sakura with C-line and Stone at Toa Payoh. Finally, the highlight came. Unexpectedly, I must say. I saw the thing I wanted since Primary6/Sec 1. My SLAM DUNK DVD!! Heee! With that, I made sure that I will not spend any more money on shopping or food for this week. Only $2 left in my incredibly thin wallet. Haiz.. But it's all worth it. I'm in the process of watching it now. Die die also have to finish watching it at least once before Monday arrives where, hmm.. , Mr Ng would be going through that Chem MCQ! Arshit!
I'm begining to think that I suck at MCQs, esp for chem.. I used to be able to finish the paper and shade all the answers well before the time given.. But this time, I barely had any time to check! Damn it.. Gotta really practice.. And the worst thing is that I hate going thru that stupid paper 1 qn by 1 qn without knowing the mark I scored! I don't have a good feeling for my MCQ.. In fact, it's the worst! The first time in my life. I'm screwed for something I like most! I'm idiotic, Why am I even thinking bout it?!
Anime marathon time again.. Oh yeah, Bleach 97 sucks to the core. Dun watch until u really got all the time in ur life.. It's lame and stupid! Hell to the fillers and go back to the main story! I want the Espadas the Arrancars and Byakuya!



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, September 21, 2006
Join Lelouch