Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I've been a fool.. Bleach 95 is coming out next we...
Decorating the gift for Y.Y. is sooo much fun! Fun...
I'm amazed at myself. How strong I am! I haven't...
As expected. I failed my Vectors test.. Waahaha.. ...
yume
I'm gonna fail my Vectors Test! Noooooo!Bio too.
PTM
Just finished watching Pirates.. It's nice.. Not f...
taken all back
ITALY! WINNER OF THE 2006 WORLD CUP FINALS! W...

That the Leader of the Kuchiki Clan.

Yay! After waiting for 2 weeks! Bleach 95 is out! It's good.. Especially the last 2 minutes.. Ichigo and Byakuya released their BANKAI! Yay! After a total of 35 episodes since episode 59, Byakuya hasn't shown it.. It's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi now.. Doubt it's gonna be in other forms since it's Byakuya, Kariya Jin and EXTRA Ichigo fighting now.. 2 against 1 I supposed, even though I think Byakuya wun care if he hit Ichigo accidentally or wadever..
My predictions for the Seigaku match next.
Singles 3: Fuji WIN!
Doubles 2: Momoshiro & Kaidoh lose..
Singles 2: Kawamura lose..
Doubles 1: Tezuka & Inui win!
Singles 1: Ryoma win!
The Super Kawaii Prodigy!
Tat'll be 3-2 win against Shitenhouji.. I'm sure I'm right.. Fuji will win the match for sure.. As a tennis prodigy, how could he lose? He will surely stage a comeback after his first-half defeat of 0-3 by that Shitenhouji's captain who loves estasy apparently.. Duh.. Fuji! I support u all the way! Btw, chapter 316 will feature Fuji making the come-back.. YAY!
Tezuka and Inui pair will surely win.. I mean, Tezuka playing doubles is like WTH?! He's such a strong player for Singles.. He's Singles 1 material! I think the author doesn't want Seigaku to only win all the Singles matches and lose both Doubles since it's already a known fact that Seigaku is weak in Singles.. I'm just quite shock that the Golden Pair is not out.. Well, maybe not TAT shock cuz Oishi is injured..
The super rookie who sort-of lost to Fuji very early in the series
Singles 1 match will be awesome as the 2 super rookies battle all out in tennis.. Really wanna see what's Kintaro's playing style be like.. 99.9% he's an all-rounder.. What tricks or should I say, skills will he have up his sleeves.. Hmm.. Hey Author! Write and draw FasteR!
Sorry Momo, Kaidoh and Kawamura are gonna lose.. Well, Seigaku can't just win straight or it wouldn't be any fun reading anymore.. Remember that Momo and Kaidoh got owned previously against Rikkai.. Maybe the score wun be 6-1.. Maybe 6-3.. They can't TAT fantastic as Fuji or Tezuka or Ryoma anyway.. Kawamura too.. I dun understand why he could actually play Singles 2 when my Fuji played Singles 3.. Haiz.. Only and ONLY becuz the guy playing Singles 2 from Shitenhouji is a true powerhouse and Fuji's thin arm will probably break.. Tezuka is strong too.. But as I said, the author just wanted Tezuka to play Doubles to increase the prowness of Seigaku's considerably weak doubles..
This match will be the only match that Kikumaru didn't play in.. Notice that he plays in every other match.. No doubt Kikumaru's fans, e.g. Fungi, wun be too glad that this..
The best thing is just that Fuji is playing and I'm 100% sure he's gonna win!



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, September 06, 2006
0 Rebels