Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Just finished watching Pirates.. It's nice.. Not f...
taken all back
ITALY! WINNER OF THE 2006 WORLD CUP FINALS! W...
Seiran Rocks!
Sentosa is fun!
OsTrich Joan
I remember..
RoMance.
FreEd0m!
I'm panicking.. I'm screwed.. I'm dead! I wish my ...

PTM

Yesterday, my parent went to AJC for PTM.. Didn't go with them as I got organ lessons..
They went to see all the teachers even though I stressed to them not to see my GP teacher.. Well I was right bout one thing..
Usha: Joan, very very weak in language/GP
Dotz.. If it was just like that, I seriously dun mind cuz that's the truth.. Pardon me for getting angrier and angrier after thinking about it.. My GP teacher said she wanted to know how come I pass my GP this time.. What went right for me.. How did my essay actually score 31 when she nv gives me more than a 21.. It's hurting to hear my parents say that.. Lucky I didn't go.. I dun think I can control if I were there.. Taunted by a teacher teaching my worst subject.. Can't I pass GP?! What the hell.. Just that many people fail makes me one of them immediately? How can she say such a thing, much less in front of my parents.. I was utterly humiliated when my parents told me what she said about me.. I know she doesn't like me.. Yeah, probably discuss too much and she thinks I love to interrupt and distrupt her thoughts when I nv meant to, even once! If I were her boss 1 day, she'll get it from me.. What's worst is that she lied to my parents and claimed credit for it.. Excuse me, but when did you actually gave us grammar work? None ok, 0! So, dun try to steal the credit that my grammar had somehow miraculously improved.. Btw, can't my GP improve? I admit that my GP results is a fluke this time.. I know it hell well.. So of cuz I wun't be complacent! I passed.. For someone who always fail to pass, can't a teacher give some encouragement instead of saying I suck all the time? Besides, I didn't score the worst in O levels mind u.. a B3.. That's the norm grade.. So stop saying that I can't pass in GP cuz I will do it wadever it takes to!
The other teachers.. Econs, Maths, Bio and Chem.. Generally they all had positive feedback about me.. Even though Susan and YY said I'm inflexible.. Well, I admit I am.. Just say what's the truth, I dun mind..
According to my parents, Chem is probably the funniest of all.. Did Mr Ng actually told my parents not to tell me in case I get complacent? Why do all teachers think this way, or izzit a few who responded? Dotz.. How to be complacent when I haven't even get a single A for any subject.. Omg.. Haiz.. Mr Ng said something about us people sitting behind being his top students.. He said 3 or 4.. But I must confirm, It's 3! Only 3.. My group consist of 3 people sitting at the backest of the classroom.. Perhaps he think that Bobby became part of our group since Jared didn't attend school for wadever reason for the last few days.. Lolx.. He even admitted to my parents that he actually eavesdrop on us at times! My privacy is soooo invaded! Did he really think that my parents will not tell his fact to their only daughter? He must be dreaming.. Hehe..
PTM is horrid.. Thx goodness it's the last one my parents have to go for my sake..



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, July 23, 2006
Join Lelouch