Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


taken all back
ITALY! WINNER OF THE 2006 WORLD CUP FINALS! W...
Seiran Rocks!
Sentosa is fun!
OsTrich Joan
I remember..
RoMance.
FreEd0m!
I'm panicking.. I'm screwed.. I'm dead! I wish my ...
Arghh!

Just finished watching Pirates.. It's nice.. Not fantastic, but nice on the overall.. It's much funnier than the first one but not as nice in my opinion.. I especially dislike the part when Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) suddenly found out she loved Jack (Johnny Depp).. I want her to be with Will (Orlando Bloom) ! She must be blind or smth to choose Jack over Will.. Not to mention that she's about to marry Will in the beginning of the movie.. Duh.. How fickle is that woman's heart.. This movie is super-duper funny from the beginning to bout the end.. Hahaha..
The highlights :
Captain Jack was made a God by those tribal peoplein that island they landed on.. Those tribal people planned to eat him.. It's so funny when he tried to escape and still had the long pole tied to him.. The people attacked him with fruits and he really looks like a human kebab in the end.. Muahahaha! Bet anyone would laugh at tat..
The giant squid/octopus is very cool! The tenacles are soooo large and powerful.. The suckers looks damn cool and sucky.. The pirates tried to blow those big tenacles up with gunpower and their precious gin.. They look so forlorn when they had to use their gin as explosive due to the lack of gunpower.. Haha.. I bet Clemy would watch this show as it features his lovely giant squid.. Hehehe..
Most shocking should be the very last minute character.. Hehe.. Shan't spoil anything but it is very shocking.. I nv expected him to appear suddenly over there..
Jack did not die by the way.. Though I dunno how can he actually survive in the digestive tract of the giant squid.. Last of all, Must watch the short thingy after the CREDITS.. MUST! It's wonderful and Shocking!
*
I'm sick of waiting for the next episode of Saiunkoku monogatari to be uploaded in youtube.. Everyday i check.. It's eating me up whole.. I'm hooked and addicted and it's all stone's fault.. Can't she tell me after it's all uploaded rather than now?! ARGHHHH!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, July 17, 2006
0 Rebels