Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


No More SPAs
It's sad.. But I have to do it.. Yeah, sure it wi...
Done.
A Sad Story
Fushigi Yuugi Rocks!
My first go at Tennis!
No More Afternoon PE!
Omg!
Shit Screw Damn!
Bleach newest OVA

Slam Dunk OVA 10/10!

Rukawa RuLeZ!
I love Slam Dunk.. It's certainly the best of the best of the best anime in the whole wide world.. It so rock!
Just finished watching the superb 3 OVAs of Slam Dunk.. OVA 2, 3 and 4.. There're 4 OVAs and I watched the first one years ago.. Anyway, the first one wasn't tat nice..
I feel that the 4th OVA is the nicest of em' all.. Heee.. It's about Rukawa's Junior frm Tomigaoka Middle School.. He's the captain of the current Tomigaoka.. The worst thing is that he's injured.. A permenant injury that force him to give up on basketball forever.. When I watched it, I felt sooooo sad.. Imagine. Having to give up the most impt thing of ur life.. Tat must haf felt terrible.. His last wish is to play his last, final basketball match with Rukawa.. Aww.. I can imagine how he felt when Rukawa refused to be on the same team with him.. But I know that Rukawa must have some other stuff on his mind.. Rukawa knew that what his junior wants is to have a match against him.. Tat's why he said just hurtful stuff.. Rukawa's sooooo good.. He even gave his Shohoku no. 11 shirt to his Junior after the match.. (P/S: his junior is a avid fan of his..) Rukawa's the best.. I nv doubt that a single second before.. Yep.
Got so much hw last week that I slept lyk only 5 hrs a day.. a pathetic 5 hrs.. For a heavy sleeper lyk me.. Terrible Horrifying dark rings are growing exponentially under my eyes! I look lyk a freak! Freaky Me.. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The worst thing of last week..
Mr Ng still thinks that I can't control myself.. Hell! I hate it when he does that.. As if I'm so lousy and doesn't have any self discipline at all.. Am I THAT unreliable? The thing that irks me most is that he asked Jessica if I spread my anime craziness to her, if I influenced her to watch anime.. What the hell.. An insult.. I nv did that.. No. 1, the first day I stepped my foot into AJC for orientation, I knew that Jessica likes anime.. She admitted to the whole OG Wardal that she likes anime.. How could he make such an irresponsible conclusion that everyone who happens to share a passion for anime have to do with me?! .... Just becuz I'm more open bout it and loves it a lot doesn't mean that I can't control myself or even worst, force others to watch wad they dun want to watch.. Pissed..
Thx goodness I have the OVAs to watch this weekend.. I hate school..



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, May 21, 2006
Join Lelouch