Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Chapter 43 of Shinshi Doumei Cross is finally out....
What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname...
I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...
Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop wor...
Who would be your perfect Vampire K...
Hmmm, I broke another re...
My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...
Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...
Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...

Prince of Tennis finally puts a full-stop in Chapter 379. I was waiting for it to end. But now, I felt a little wierd. For Prince of Tennis to end means no Syuusuke, no tennis ever again. It's a little sad when the manga I've been collecting for so long comes to an end. Kaidou became the new captain. A year has passed. Syuusuke is gone!!! Argh! At least I got to see Tezuka smile after so many many chapters. Hahaha! Ryoma went to America. Haiz...
Even though the plot has became super lame, it's still the first incomplete manga I bought in 2005. The first manga I bought, Slam Dunk, was completed way before I knew of its existence, thus there were no such feelings. Death Note was also completed when I bought the whole set. Now that Prince of Tennis is complete, in a few months to a year, I will have the complete set of Prince of Tennis manga. I hope Ouran don't end so soon. I will be sad when the manga I collect is all completed. This removes the kick of waiting and being super happy when the next book comes out.



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, March 01, 2008
0 Rebels