Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Who would be your perfect Vampire K...
Hmmm, I broke another re...
My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...
Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...
Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...
Finally can release all the tension that is accumu...
Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam ...
I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x...
I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY

Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop works. Now I failed to get an elective. Argh. Means that next sem is much more work. How can I ever get to go for INSTEP if this continues? I will have to complete that attachment thingy which i'm still very blur about in Year 2 first sem cuz i wanna go to Japan in the 2nd sem of Year 2. I have no time to clear those bloody electives. The timing of them really sucks. It doesn't make any sense for me to go to school at 1830 to have a 1-hr class when the total travelling time exceeds 2.5 hrs. Damn, I'm still kinda of bitter of that person, whoever that was that snatched my elective right out of my fingers. I hate how the school works and why us business students always have so AUs to clear per sem when we're only studying for 3 years. It's really irritat.ing.

Eclipse was so-so. Hmmm, I cant wait for Bella to be changed into a vampire by Edward! I still cant forgive Bella for loving both Edward and Jacob. I mean, she must have gone blind or smth to like anyone other than Edward. I prefer her to treat Edward 100% like how Edward treats her. I just feel so unjust and unfair for Edward. He deserves better than that.



All Hail Britannia on Wednesday, January 09, 2008
0 Rebels