Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Hmmm, I broke another re...
My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...
Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...
Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...
Finally can release all the tension that is accumu...
Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam ...
I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x...
I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY
I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is go...

Who would be your perfect Vampire Knight boyfriend? ( With Pics!! For Girls I hope....)

Kaname KuranHe's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood. *How you met him*You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you. *How he asked you out*You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, January 06, 2008
0 Rebels