Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...
Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop wor...
Who would be your perfect Vampire K...
Hmmm, I broke another re...
My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...
Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...
Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...
Finally can release all the tension that is accumu...
Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam ...

What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname-sama's sister after all. Yuuki's supposed to be this wife! SUPPOSED TO BE! Argh. Kaname-sama, what's with u pure-bloods?! He allowed Yuuki to drink his blood. I supposed Kaname-sama's blood is delicious. I wanna drink it too!
YAY! Kaname-sama is No. 1 again! V2! Ahead of Zero. Muahahahaha!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, January 25, 2008
0 Rebels