Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname...
I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...
Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop wor...
Who would be your perfect Vampire K...
Hmmm, I broke another re...
My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...
Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...
Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...
Finally can release all the tension that is accumu...

Chapter 43 of Shinshi Doumei Cross is finally out. Seriously, I forgotten all about it since school starts. It's killing me.
Shizumasu is so cowardy! I understand that it's because of the stupid family tradition, but how could he just leave his brother to die? Takanari was sooooo kawaii! To fall off a rock at the age of 7? It's so unfair! I was wondering all the time how come Takanari is Shizumasu's shadow. Shizumasu won so despicably. What a selfish brat! I really hope he dies soon! He's already vomitting blood. Good. Evil guy! Hurt my Takanari! He should die. Takanari confirm will be very sad when his twin died. Haiz... Haine! Save Takanari from the prison now! Let Shizumasu die as he should as a shadow. I couldn't care less. Maybe just mourn 5 seconds for him.
I feel so CUI for all my quizzes.This is a damn suxy week with 3 quizzes and a project essay to be done in 1.5 days. I'm human! Not a robot! Come on... I need more manga and anime to recharge now.
Please accept me for INSTEP! Please! I wanna go Kansai Uni too. I dun mind spending the whole of my precious one and only free Special Term to work to get the money. Give me a chance!



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, February 23, 2008
0 Rebels