Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...
Finally can release all the tension that is accumu...
Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam ...
I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x...
I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY
I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is go...
Good Riddance to OB. I will never touch it again!
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and p...
3 cheers for manga today! Syuusuke won...
I bought a Nodame Cantabile album! It consists ...

What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all going to the same place, Hokkaido and yet miss each other. Thaimun departing on the 14th, Weiling on the 15th and Me on the 16th. It would be cool if we all are on the same plane! This would make things much more interesting. Lucky Stone! Already in Japan this very moment enjoying the 2nd day of her iternary. So envious.



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, December 13, 2007
0 Rebels