Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...
Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...
Finally can release all the tension that is accumu...
Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam ...
I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x...
I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY
I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is go...
Good Riddance to OB. I will never touch it again!
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and p...

My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning 20 and it's the point of no return as I graduate as a teenager forever!
1. Finish all my homework everyday and never leave it for the next day.
2. Attend all seminars and tutorials without fail. Attend all lectures if possible.

3. Do not sleep in lectures! Must pay attention.

4. Not to play PSP in classes!

5. Study Japanese harder to get a more decent grade than the previous.

6. Spend a maximum of 1 hour to watch anime on days that have school. On days without school, more time can be spent.

7. Study longer before exams start. Anime is limited to 1 episode a day then.

8. Do not read so much manga! Especially shoujo manga that will hook.



All Hail Britannia on Friday, December 28, 2007
0 Rebels