Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...
Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...
Just had my first dose of tour guiding today. It's...
Finally can release all the tension that is accumu...
Thou shall mention nought about the horrible exam ...
I just finished watching 24 episodes of Romeo x...
I FINISH MY EXAMS! HURRAY
I hate Maplestory! I seriously do. My wagner is go...
Good Riddance to OB. I will never touch it again!

Hmmm, I broke another record. I finished La Corda d'Oro in 2 days. 26 episodes. Hmmm, it's somewhat about music. The art is awesome. It's probably because of the art that made me watch this anime. Gosh, this is truely shoujo with a lack in the romance factor. The guys in this anime are soooo good looking!
I truely watched it to know what will Kaname-sama sound like in the Vampire Knight anime that is gonna show in Spring. Yunoki will have the same seiyu as Kaname-sama from what I checked. Well, luckily it ain't too bad. I can still imagine Kaname-sama speaking in that voice. I like the Dark Yunoki and the Yunoki that blows the flute soooo smoothly.
The one character I found wasted and surprised I didn't like was Tsuchiura Ryoutaro, the pianist. The first word he said already told me he has Renji's voice. The hot-blooded type which I never like.
Initially I thought that I would like Hihara Kazuki a lot. He's very jovial and friendly type. However, his instrument... No offense, I just do not like trumpets too much. They're too bright and loud for my taste. Ah ha! There comes Tsukimori Len. I knew that I will like him as soon as I saw the opening song. He's the prodigy violinst. I always have this soft spot for violinsts for some reason. He's the type I like. The cool, strong and silent type. He doesn't speak much but he soooo rulez. During the whole anime, I was waiting for him to come out to play his violin. But it is a rare occurance. Sad.

This anime, unlike Nodame Cantabile focuses more on human to human relationships than music. A pity really. Because I know 90% of the songs they play. The songs usually last for 20 seconds. Haiz. If only the songs are longer. It would be better. I also don't like the fact that Hino (main character) took music so lightly. Makes me angry to see that. It's also unrealistic to be able to play the violin in such a short while with or without magic. Violin is one of the most difficult instruments to play and yet Hino ... Haiz.
Tsukimori Len RuLeZ in La Corda d'Oro!



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, January 05, 2008
0 Rebels