Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I HATE IT!I HATE DATABASES!I HATE EVERYTHING!
Did a pile of stuff that are SOOOO unrelated to sc...
Prince of Tennis finally puts a full-stop in Chap...
Chapter 43 of Shinshi Doumei Cross is finally out....
What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname...
I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...
Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop wor...
Who would be your perfect Vampire K...
Hmmm, I broke another re...
My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...

I hate IT! I hate Databases! I hope this stupid project can be finished. It's making my life miserable. Hell to it.
I hate Gundam 00 Season 1. What's with the ending. Totally sucked like hell. What happened to Setsuna and Allelujah? Dead or Alive. As I expected, that bastard Ali didn't die from Lockon's shot. Poor Lockon, threw away his life for nothing. The epilodge is sooo funny (sacrastic). There's a magnificent new Gundam. 00 Gundam. F! Cheat my feelings.
Damn that Vampire knight anime. 13 episodes. Muahahahahaha! How much can it cover in this 13 episodes. I doubt that Shizuka will be inside even. Soooo lame! What for have an anime when there's so little to include. I rather wait for it to have at least 26 episodes? ... This has to be the shortest and most highly anticipated anime of all.
Next week, there's this disgusting thing called Communications Fundamentals where we have to do some lame essay which needs high levels of smoking. Haiz. I wish this sem would end. It's misery!!!!



All Hail Britannia on Sunday, March 30, 2008
0 Rebels