Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Prince of Tennis finally puts a full-stop in Chap...
Chapter 43 of Shinshi Doumei Cross is finally out....
What's with Vampire Incest?! Yuuki is Kaname...
I hate Shizumasa. He's starting to get on my nerv...
Argh, i hate how tat stupid system of add-drop wor...
Who would be your perfect Vampire K...
Hmmm, I broke another re...
My New Year Resolution For 2008. Shit, I'm turning...
Yuuki is my Kaname-sama's sister?! I can't believe...
What a pity thar Thaimun, Weiling and I are all go...

Did a pile of stuff that are SOOOO unrelated to schoolwork today.
1) Bleach 163 is out, watched it.
2) Finally being able to play BLEACH Heat the Soul 4! Hurray! It's so fun!
3) Watch Koizora with Thaimun and Stone. It's nice in the front. I should have left the theatre though, I didn't like the end! Why did Hiro die?!!! Damn it! I like him very much. Especially when his usual "Ore" was toned down to"Boku". That was super hilarious. So sad when he died. Shed 2 tears. The girl beside me was sobbing. Not to mention the person in front n behind me! OMG. Guess we all like Hiro very much! Hahaha. I like the DAO him better. Even though I thought Mika should use Yu since Yu treated her soooo nicely, Yu reminds me too much of Masumi for me to like him much. The thought of Yu saying "Chiaki-sama!" makes my hair stand on ends. Sorry Yu, u had great competition. Hiro rocks better! The worst thing is, I'm getting so freaky old! Now there will be plenty of actors younger than me! Liking them will be soooo.. URGH! How I wish I just stop growing at 18.



All Hail Britannia on Thursday, March 06, 2008
0 Rebels